For international students:
Opening programs:For list of courses offered at each department/institute, please refer to:
Download Pdf File of Opening Programs (International Applicants):
Opening Programs AY2014 - 15
Important day for applying
* Courses run for 18 weeks in each semester: Fall (August ~ January) and Spring (February ~ July).
Applicants may apply for up to 3 programs. A complete set of application documents should be prepared for each program applied. For all of application document information, please visit this link
1. Make sure you are qualified to apply as an international student. (See next section.)
2. Check whether the department/institute for which you intend to apply accept international students.
3. Fill out the application form online, submit the information and print out all required forms.
4. Check whether you need to submit additional documents for the department/institute to which you intend to apply.
5. Prepare all required documents accordingly and confirm all required signatures.
6. Plan your schedule to allow enough time for your package to arrive at the Office of International Affairs (OIA)
Address:Office of International Affairs
National Chiao Tung University
1001 University Road, Hsinchu 30010, Taiwan